Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is TOP TEN BOOKS I HOPE SANTA BRINGS. 

  1. Cresendo by Becca Fitzgerald- Sequel to hush, hush.  I got the first book for Chirstmas last year so it seems right to have this one on my list.
  2. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick: Book Cover
  3. Zombies vs. Unicorns- TEAM ZOMBIE!!!  shorties featuring zombies and unicornsZombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black: Book Cover
  4. Hunger Games boxed set-  I MUST buy this (if santa doesn't bring it)
  5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare-  I already own the rest of them
  6. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto- it's about angels, amazing cover, I think I should get it.
  7. Any ARCs-  I've never had an ARC, but I think it would be so cool to have one.  I'd would put it in a place of honor (after reading and reviewing it)
That's all on my list because I had a few other things on there (like the BACK TO THE FUTURE fifth aniversary boxed set). ;P There are plenty of books I want that I must pre-order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment