Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.  This weeks topic is What Top Ten Books are you Anticipating for 2011?  *Not in any order.*  I love looking at other people's lists!

  1. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare- I love this series, I'm surprised to not see it on the first few blogs I looked at.  Check out the awesome cover!
  2. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare: Book Cover
  3. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck-  This one is on my sidebar because It looks so exciting!  It's about a girl who has to go to India to break a curse with a tiger.  There's romance, action, I can't wait till it comes out in January!
  4. Unearthly by Cythia Hand- this is going to be in my 2011 debut authors challenge.
  5. Tempestous by Lesley Livingston- this the third book in the Wondours Strange series (that I love) it comes out in January!
  6. Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough- The sequel to Once a Witch, which is a great book about a girl who has no powers in a world of witches.  This comes out in August.
  7. Fateful by Claudia Gray- I saw this one on Bloody Bookaholic.  It's about a girl who has fallen in love with a werewolf in the year 1912...wait for it...on the titanic.  LOOK AT THIS ONE!!!
  8. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cramer- haven't gotten the first one yet (I know), but I'm still super excited for the sequel!
  9. Wolfsbane: A Nightshade Novel
  10. Across the Universe by Beth Revis- this has been a lot of people's blogs and it looks amazing.  It comes out soon I think. 
  11. Breath of an Angel by Karyn Henley- This is in my 2011 debut Authors Challenge.  I love angel (yet I also love zombies) so this one sounds good.  I can't wait!
  12. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton-  this is on a lot of people's lists, and I thought it was already out, but that just shows how much I know :P.
Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)

1 comment:

  1. How did City of Fallen Angels escape my list. I also added Across the Universe onto my book order.

    ReplyDelete