Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog Hop Friday (2)

I love blog hops.  Even though this is only my second one I've been particapating in them for awhile now.  This meme is hosted by Crazy-for-Books.com

This week's question is: What do you consider most important in a book?  The plot or the characters?-  Ohhh.  I don't know they're both very important, but I guess the characters.  If a character is amazing, and I can realate to them, then I couldn't care less what they do.  Look at how Sarah Dessen writes.  Her characters are what makes her a best seller. 

2 comments:

  1. HI new follower, and I have to say both are needed to make a good story , though sometimes I find a plot slow but awesome characters and vice versa.


    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I agree both are really important, but I tend to favor characters as well, they're always my favorite or least favorite part of the story:) I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete