Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog Hop Friday (2)

I love blog hops.  Even though this is only my second one I've been particapating in them for awhile now.  This meme is hosted by Crazy-for-Books.com

This week's question is: What do you consider most important in a book?  The plot or the characters?-  Ohhh.  I don't know they're both very important, but I guess the characters.  If a character is amazing, and I can realate to them, then I couldn't care less what they do.  Look at how Sarah Dessen writes.  Her characters are what makes her a best seller. 

3 comments:

  1. HI new follower, and I have to say both are needed to make a good story , though sometimes I find a plot slow but awesome characters and vice versa.


    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I agree both are really important, but I tend to favor characters as well, they're always my favorite or least favorite part of the story:) I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by from the blog hop.

    Lots of good answers to this week's tough question.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    Also check out a design site I found...pretty neat home decorating ideas...it is in the right side panel on my blog.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete