Sunday, December 26, 2010
Before the year ends I must read a book that's cover forfills the requirements.
Check these out!
1. A book with a mythical creature on the cover
*2. A book with a cover covered in words*
*3. Read a book with a prominent facial feature on the cover, such as lips, nose, eye, neck. (Nothing below neck)
*4. Read a book with a cover where a person's face is obscured / being hidden / not shown
*5. A book with a tree or trees anywhere on the cover
6. Read a book with a Tattoo on the cover.
7. Read a book with something on the cover that relates to or reminds you of your job
- e.g. I am a chef so I could read a book with food on the cover.
But if you are a PA for example you could use an element of your job like a phone or a computer, or something that has to with the company you work for. Just remember you would have to say why the cover fit in with your job.
8. Read a book that has a number or numbers on the cover.
9. Read a book that has a animal or animals on the cover
10. A book with a book or books on the cover
*11. A book with a silhouette on the cover (human or animal).
12. A book with one of the signs or symbols of the zodiac on the cover
*13. Wings on the Cover eg. the person can have wing or there can be a buttefly or bird angel etc. on the cover
*14. A book with one dominant color on the front*
*15. A cover with a flower/flowers on the cover (Garden with flowers count to)
16. Read a book with a lightning bolt on the cover.
17. Read a book with a lit candle on the cover.
18. Cover depicting something supernatural (including aliens); and
19. Cover which shows any celestial body.
20. Read a book that has a Shadow on it
*21. Read a book with a solitary woman on
22. Read a book with a flag/banner on the cover
*23. Read a book with a lake on the cover*
*24. Read a cover that depicts Weather conditions, like clouds, sunshine, rain, winds etc.*
*25. Read a book that has something on the cover that you love / one of your favourite things, examples: food, animals, travel etc.
Here's the link to this challenge. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/413021-2-cover-challenge-planning-thread