Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WWW Wendesday (2)

This is a meme created by Should be Reading.  It's very simple but since I don't do In My Mailbox (Yet) or have a Currently Reading gadget it's very useful.  Basicly all it is three questions.

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading? I actually just started (excatly, just started) rereading Eldest by Christopher Paolini.  I read it in fifth grade and didn't understand it at all so now I'm finally rereading (I know finally!).  But I'm also reading Mockingjay which is very good so far.  I really want  to dive into it, but I'm really busy right now.




What did you recently finish reading? I just finished a really good book called Flygirl about a colored girl that wants to fly in the US army, but that isn't aloud.  So she has to use her pale skin to pass for white.  It was amazing I really felt like I was in the World War II ara. 

What are you probably going to read next?  I'm not really sure, but I really want to get some of my challenge done, so I'm probably going to read either A Match Made in High School or Sea Change

1 comment:

  1. Interesting choices! Drop by my blog at www.sugarbeatsbooks.com to see my choices!

    ReplyDelete