In my reviews instead of doing the average (since everyone has already read these I'm going to answer these questions.
- How does this book compare to the movie?
- What was the best part of the book?
- Who was your favorite character (besides Harry, Ron, and Hermonie)?
- What was spaz-worthy of this book?
- Please describe the part that popped in your head.
- What parts where forshadowing that you didn't see before?
- What house whould you be in this book, and why?
I saw the movie and it was amazing! I've heard some negative things about it, but the movie got everything in it that needed to be in it. Although there were some things that I would have like to see. Best of all, it tottally captured the feeling of the book! By Voldemort's nose! It was amazing! sigh. I'm glad to have that out of my system I've been sitting on that for a week.