Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW Wendnesday (1)

This is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  That I saw on Ladybug Reads that I thought was very celver way of getting me off my butt and posting something on Wednesday. 
 

To particapate answer these three questions

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next


What are you currently reading?
               I'm reading two books right now.  Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (I know should have read sooner), and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margraet Stohl (Ditto).
 


What did you recently finish reading?
          I just finished a horror book for Halloween, and the Read Your Name Challenge.  The Enemy by Charlie Higson.


What do you think you'll read next?
               I have a growing TBR list but I think the book I would like to get the most is Avalon High by Meg Cabot.  The movie is coming out soon and I know my little sister will make me watch it.  I have to be able to say I read the book before the movie.


That was fun. Well it's ten o'clock so...


No comments:

Post a Comment