Sunday, May 8, 2011

Website Weekend

I'm trying out this new idea.  I'm going to post a description of a website I've found that I think is really cool. 


 Go to fullsize image
         This week's is StumbleUpon.  In this website you give a description of websites you like to visit.  What are they about?  Most of us would say blogs or books, right?  Will you just check in the box and then StumbleUpon will randomly chose a website about this subject, and you can browse through.  If you decide you like it, click "I Like It" and the site will be saved to your favorites so you can go back and look at it later.  In this way the site gets an idea of what you like to visit.  So the more you Stumble, the more "Like it"s you can find.  Then you can create a Website Weekend of the site you've found. 

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment