Friday, May 27, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (7)

This is Hosted by Crazy-for-books.com.I love her latest post about blogging insecurity.  This is something I often have to deal with since there is not enough time in the day and I only have tweleve followers, but I have to remember that I do this blog for myself and no one else.

This week's question:  "What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked? Which have you disliked?"

My Answer: Narnia!  I know this is my answer for everything so I'll give another one. Oh I know!  Alice in Wonderland.  I didn't like the book, but Tim Burton did a really great job on the movie.

I didn't like Percy Jackson; that movie was awful, and Twilight was just has bad if not worse than the book. 

I hope Hunger Games will be awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment