Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (16)

This is the Top Ten Tuesday Rewind where I get to pick which one I want to do that's been done before.  There has been a total of 44 Top Ten Tuesdays that the Brooke and The Bookish has done.  And as you can see I've done 15 of those.  But for me it wasn't that hard to pick which one I'm going to do.  Just don't laugh.

Top Ten Favorite Fictional Crushes

This was before my time doing Top Ten Tuesday so I'm excited to do this. They're in no particular order just as they pop in my head.

  1. Jace- okay, duh!  If you don't have a crush on him then your a guy. 
  2. Tens from Meridian-  Okay so Tens is basicly the cuddly rock.  He's the strong protective type, but he's also very sensitive.  If you've read the book you know what I'm talking about
  3. Peeta- Haymitch once said "He's the best of us"  and he's blonde ;P
  4. Aaron from The Enemy- If you've read the book I'm sure you feel sorry for me, but I love the leader type and Aaron was amazing at that.  (no I don't like insane guys)
  5. Alex from Delirium-  He's so sweet, and I'd love to have him on my side after the world ends (yes I read a lot about after the world ends)
  6. Oliver Wood- I know I'm a weirdo, but I really like the scottish accent.
  7. Peter from Narnia- don't laugh. This is more from the movie where he's fifteen in the first one.  And he's blonde and has an amazing accent.
  8. Lorcan from Vampirates- yes
  9. Cascade from Farworld- I don't have a reason for this one
  10. Will from the Luxe-  I imagine him looking like Chirstian Bale from Newsies, and he's a hard working young man who knows what he wants.  When Elizabeth went back to New York I was so mad!  Gez he was a prize that she lost.
Okay thanks for reading my list.

1 comment:

  1. Why would I laugh about King Peter from Narnia? He is so just! I don't many of your other examples but it is good to know that there are many crush-worthy literary characters out there. I think when I did this list that Mr. Darcy was my first choice. How original was that?

    ReplyDelete