Top Ten Favorite Fictional Crushes
This was before my time doing Top Ten Tuesday so I'm excited to do this. They're in no particular order just as they pop in my head.
- Jace- okay, duh! If you don't have a crush on him then your a guy.
- Tens from Meridian- Okay so Tens is basicly the cuddly rock. He's the strong protective type, but he's also very sensitive. If you've read the book you know what I'm talking about
- Peeta- Haymitch once said "He's the best of us" and he's blonde ;P
- Aaron from The Enemy- If you've read the book I'm sure you feel sorry for me, but I love the leader type and Aaron was amazing at that. (no I don't like insane guys)
- Alex from Delirium- He's so sweet, and I'd love to have him on my side after the world ends (yes I read a lot about after the world ends)
- Oliver Wood- I know I'm a weirdo, but I really like the scottish accent.
- Peter from Narnia- don't laugh. This is more from the movie where he's fifteen in the first one. And he's blonde and has an amazing accent.
- Lorcan from Vampirates- yes
- Cascade from Farworld- I don't have a reason for this one
- Will from the Luxe- I imagine him looking like Chirstian Bale from Newsies, and he's a hard working young man who knows what he wants. When Elizabeth went back to New York I was so mad! Gez he was a prize that she lost.