Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WWW Wenesday (5)

This is hosted by the awesome blog Should be Reading. This is a really easy meme; I'll I have to do is answer these three questions!

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What am I currently reading?- Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber (author of Vampire Kisses)
The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan (reread)

Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith: Book Cover   Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber: Book Cover   The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #3) by Rick Riordan: Book Cover

What did I recently finish reading? - The Hollow People by Brian Keaney
Diary Queen by Catherine Murdock (reread)

The Hollow People (The Promises of Dr. Sigmundus Series) by Brian Keaney: Book Cover   

What do I think I'll read next?- Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith (companion)
The Cracked Mirror by Brian Keaney (sequel)

    The Cracked Mirror (The Promises of Dr. Sigmundus Series) by Brian Keaney: Book Cover

We're kind of snowed in here.  So I stocked up on books.  That's why there's so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment