Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (11)

This weeks topic is Top Ten Most Inspirational Characters.  This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This list is just in the order I thought of them.

  1. Ponyboy from Outsiders-  He goes through so much yet he's still the smartest in his family and he's a really deep kid.  I don't think he's the best role model, but the way he is is enough inspiration.
  2. The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton: Book Cover
  3. Joy from 68 knots-  She's a very spirtual person.  So much so that her dream was to start a church.  She kept the team on track with a few things on their boat trip, and is just a really nice person.
  4. 68 Knots by Michael Robert Evans: Book Cover
  5. Lucy from Narnia- No explaination needed; she's just amazing.
  6. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia Series #2) by C. S. Lewis: Book Cover
  7. Harry Potter-  He defeated Voldemort.  Nope I don't find that inspirational at all.
  8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J. K. Rowling: Book Cover
  9. Aster from Just Another Girl- She takes care of her retarted sister 24/7, and she's very spirtual.  She deserves the best -cuss- life God can give her.
  10. Just Another Girl by Melody Carlson: Book Cover
  11. Peeta form Hunger Games- He's the most compassionate out of all the characters, and he knows when things get tough you have to deal with it, you can't just die.
  12. The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Series #1) by Suzanne Collins: Book Cover
  13. Aaron from The Enemy- when the zombie apocoalpyse turns everyone above sixteen into zombies he gets a group of kids together and organizes them so that they'll survive.  I could only hope with crossed fingers I would act like that.
The Enemy by Charlie Higson: Book Cover
So I could only get seven, but anyway I'm sorry I didn't do Top Ten Tuesday last  week.  I couldn't think of anything for the topic.  I'll post a review tomorrow so look for that.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on several of your choices. I don't know whay I was haing a brain-fart or something and I completely left all Harry Potter characters off my list. Gr.r.r. I'll do better next time.

    -Anne
    My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I love that Harry Potter made your list.

    Reading Lark's Top 10

    ReplyDelete