Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (10)

This is a meme where I create a list with a topic chosen by the Brooke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2011.

  1. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen- been on my TBR list for two years.
  2. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen: Book Cover
  3. Last Olympian by Rick Riodan- When this came out I thought "I'll re-read the series before reading this one because I forget what happens."  I actually remember pretty well now that I've re-read the first two, but I still haven't read this one yet, and now that The Lost Hero is out I really need to read this.
  4. The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #5) by Rick Riordan: Book Cover
  5. Leap Day by Wendy Mass- Been on my shelf for a while.
  6. Leap Day by Wendy Mass: NOOKbook Cover
  7. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare- MUST READ.
  8. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices Series #1) by Cassandra Clare: Book Cover
  9. Perfect by Sara Shepard-I bought the first three books, and I'm just reading the second one now.Perfect (Pretty Little Liars Series #3) by Sara Shepard: NOOKbook Cover
  10. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown- been on my shelf.  This covers cool.
  11. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown: Book Cover
  12. Avalon High by Meg Cabot- I was supposed to watch it before I saw the movie...oops.
  13. Avalon High by Meg Cabot: NOOKbook Cover
  14. Blackheart by Justin Somper-I love this series this is the fourth one, and the fifth one just came out.
  15. Black Heart (Vampirates Series #4) by Justin Somper: NOOKbook Cover
  16. Knitwise by Elizabeth Lenhard-Last book in the teen girls knitting trilogy.
  17. Knitwise (Chicks With Sticks Series #3) by Elizabeth Lenhard: Book Cover
  18. Noman by William Nicholson- This is such a religous book (for all religions because the author created a new one) that really makes you think.  I love this series.
Noman (Noble Warriors Series #3) by William Nicholson: Book Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment