Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (22)

Top Ten Books I'd Save if There was a Zombie Apocolaypse
Hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.

  1. Narnia-  I have this really beautiful edition of the all of the books in a blue leather cover. This would be the first thing in my bag.
  2. The Hunger Games Trilogy- I have all three of these and I would save all of them! (They count as one).
  3. The Bible- okay so I lied. This would be the first thing in my bag.  I should probably just put a copy of this in my emergency kit anyway.
  4. The Sky is Everywhere-  So beautiful and poetic.  The Sky is Everywhere is worth saving.
  5. Revolution-  I bought a copy of this book just because I want my kids to read it one day.  I'm not sure it will make though because I plan on rereading to the point of it falling apart.
  6. Water for Elephants - One of the best books ever. After a zombie apocolaypse it will be hard for people to believe anything like this could have possibly happened.
  7. Beastly - I think this would be the perfect escape.
  8. The Harry Potter Series
  9. Little House on the Praire - Any of these I can find
  10. Possibly the most important- a Survival Guide.
Seriously if there was a disaster I would want to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment