This is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I love today's topic it's... The Top Ten Books You LOVED but never Wrote a Review for.
- Diary Queen- I read this before I made my blog, but I absolutely loved this book because DJ is such a great, likable character.
- A Time for Dancing by Davida Hurwin- I really like this book, but it was two sad to write a review on I could have never put those feelings in a critique.
- Geektastic- this book is awesome, but before I had a blog.
- City of Bones- I've written review for the third and fourth book, but this one was a while ago.
- the Outsiders- one of the best books I've ever read. For some reason I didn't write a review for this one. It was about the time I started this blog.
- Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie- I didn't want to write a review on this one. It was amazing, but it didn't work out.
- Tenth Circle- before blog
- Hunger Games- before blog
These are in no particular order.