Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (20)

This is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  I love today's topic it's... The Top Ten Books You LOVED but never Wrote a Review for.

  1. Diary Queen- I read this before I made my blog, but I absolutely loved this book because DJ is such a great, likable character.
  2. A Time for Dancing by Davida Hurwin- I really like this book, but it was two sad to write a review on I could have never put those feelings in a critique.
  3. 68 Knots- a really great summer read, or for just the person who loves travel and sailing.  I read this before I had a blog.
  4. Geektastic- this book is awesome, but before I had a blog.
  5. City of Bones- I've written review for the third and fourth book, but this one was a while ago.
  6. the Outsiders- one of the best books I've ever read.  For some reason I didn't write a review for this one.  It was about the time I started this blog.
  7. Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie- I didn't want to write a review on this one.  It was amazing, but it didn't work out.
  8. Tenth Circle- before blog
  9. Just One Wish- before blog
  10. Hunger Games- before blog
These are in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment