Thursday, September 30, 2010

Understanding People

One of the main things I think about is how people will react to certain things.  I try to get inside their heads, and dissect what they're thinking as if they were a character in a book.  Something that's been on my mind lately is that some people have set opinions, and it takes something pretty big to get them to think differently.          
         The people I mainly think about is sporty people.  I recently discovered that most of them are don't think terrible things about people all the time.  Yet everyone has those opinionated ideas.  One of these peoples told me, "it should be a law that everyone has to do one sport", she was joking, but she had mentioned that before.  I have a million arguments against that because I have no athletic talent, but this person is my friend so I don't want to start an argument. 
          This made me wonder.  Do all people have ideas that they are stuck on?  I know I have a lot, mainly about religious things, but some are...less...mature.  What do you think about it?  Have you noticed this too?

P.S. I just discovered spell check on this thing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment