Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September Theme

I know that September ends in two days, but I already had this all planned out so I just thought I'd post it!  I made this because I got a Twilight calender at the beginning of the year, and now I can't stand Twilight so I decided to write something and stick it on Edward's face!  Here it is.
Crude Copy- September

I'm in the "crude copy" stage.
Everything I do could one day be better,
than now.
My drawings will one day be art,
my writing will one day be published.
But isn't everything a crude copy?
People are a crude copy of God.
Kids are crude copies of their parents,
one day to become themselves.
So everything is a crude copy.
But being crude is what makes it
beautiful.
What makes it
human.
                               -Jessica

I also drew a rose to go with it.  Maybe I'll post a pic.
Comments? 

No comments:

Post a Comment