Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Read Your Name Challenge

I saw all these challenges on other blogs, and I'm like, Hey I wanna do that! :(.  I just had to do one but they were all like tweleve books, and I didn't want to do that between all my other books.  Then I found this one! 
This challenge is when you take a name, I'm going to use my name, and read a book for each letter.  I thought, Hey!, that's only six books!  I could get that done, and still read other things!  So now...the challenge begins. 

J- Just Another Girl, By: Melody Carlson
E-  The Enemy, By: Charle Higson
S- Sea Change, By: Aimee Friedman
S- Some Girls Are, By: Courtney Summers
I- I Heart You, You Haunt Me. By: Lisa Schroeder
C- Cresendo, By: Becca Fitzpatrick
A- A Match Made in High School, By: Kristen Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment