Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Hosted by Breaking the Spine 
Soooo many good new realeases, and so many up-coming.
This week I'm waiting for Stealing Parker, a companion novel to Catching Jordan.  I really want to read Jordan, but haven't come around to it yet.  Still, I'm waiting for Parker.
 Status: Very Excited!

This book is about a girl who falls for the new baseball coach.  It is supposed to be a romantic tale that is to prove that girls like sports too.  After books like Dairy Queen this is a popular element in YA, but this is one of the few that focuses on the sports...or at least I hope it does.  Guarenteed: Romance.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm so excited for this one! Catching Jordan was one of my top reads of 2011!! Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. book one was super cute!

    stop by my IMM?! I have a few picks!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-is-fun-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! I'm hearing a lot of good things about these books! Here is my WoW if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete